Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cat Meat

I'm on the road with my friend Becca (yes, we've heard the Becca and ReBecca joke and it's always stupid).  We had dinner at this place called Jack's that I'm pretty sure serves cat meat.  Tabby steak is best served rare.  I want it meowing when it hits my plate, by gum.

We're in Athens where we saw Jonathan Richman.  Who decided to torture the audience by killing the AC.  300 people, 200 square feet, zero ventilation.  Death.  Then we had Mexican food at Casa Nuevo (awesome!).  I drank some local lemon ginger wine, was drunk for ten minutes, and flipped off a campaign poster of Sarah Palin while screaming "Suck it, Bitch!"

Red wine goes with tabby, right?

1 comment:

Paul said...

Luckily for you, red wine goes with everything. But usually tabby is served with a dry white, to bring out the true feline flavor.